Friday, 25 March 2011

CACB #37


It's hard to believe, but another fortnight has whizzed by and it's time for a new challenge at CACB! This time our theme is to be inspired by an Elvis song. There's lots to choose from but if you need a reminder there's a link on the challenge blog to a great list. The DT have come up with a great selection for their sample cards, not all of them his best known songs. I've gone for 'Blue Christmas' - the only trouble is that I can't stop singing it now!!
I've used the tartan from the black and blue dp collection and the royal blue polished stone from the brights collection as my dps with some white pearlescent paper that I cut out with the robo. The sentiment is computer generated and the image is from the pre-coloured faberge style egg poinsettia sheet and I've added some stickles to bling it up a bit and shaped it before adding it to another piece of white pearlescent paper cut out with nesties labels 4. The white brads are home made from the white pearlescent paper.
I'm also entering my card into these challenges:
I hope you'll get the chance to join us for this challenge - I think Elvis had a song to cover every eventuallity so hopefully you will. :o)

10 comments:

  1. Wow, adorable card!
    Thanks for joining us at CCC this week and good luck!
    Hugs
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!I love the blue and your image is so cool!!The details are amazing!
    Awesome Christmas card!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Ann, cool blue colours :)
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWZER!! This looks so gorgeous with the blue colors here! Such a stunning design!! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very blue blue blue Christmas! Great card, love the image. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Ann, love the image, thank you for joining us in our Inky Impressions Monochromatic Challenge, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is very beautiful!!!
    Thanks for playing along in the Inky Impressions monochromatic challenge!
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Ann and love the image and those colours are just perfect.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and thanks for the instructions to keep it yours! I must try it. Great work! Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x