Thursday, 10 February 2011

It's a Conspiracy!!


I'm not one to see conspiracy theories round every corner but I'm convinced there's one surrounding this card! All the components have been printed off, cut out etc ready for use since Saturday, I finally got it put together on tuesday but it's taken until now to get it onto my blog! Even then, I'd just started the post and my computer blue screened on me - I can't help but wonder...........
Anyway, I'd best be quick because I'm running out of time for some of the challenges. I've used wood grain effect bp and the pre-coloured holly wreath from Crafty Ann's. The sentiment is computer generated. I cut the holly wreath out and mounted this and the buttons onto white pearlescent paper that had been put through the swiss dots folder. All in all a very simple card but one I enjoyed making. It's for these challenges:
Thank you for dropping by today.

9 comments:

  1. Ann ,what a fabulous card. I love it. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely classy card, Ann - love that holly wreath. Thank you for joining in my CHNC challenge 6 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann this is gorgeous. I love the white writing on the bp and the little embossed squares with the buttons are a brilliant idea.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love the embossed squares to highlight the buttons and your wreath is just gorgeous. A stunner and very very useful addition to anybody's digis.
    I too wondered about the conspiracy as my computer has just thrown a wobbly too.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Card Ann, love the layout and your holly wreath is brilliant
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card, thank you for joining us at fab n funky this week, karenx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Ann: This is so pretty! I love your colours.:)
    Thanks for joining us at SMC this week, hope to see you soon.
    ~Hugs ~darling Ho~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous Ann, I love the rich colours you've used on this card and that wreath looks stunning!
    lol Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really beautiful card and what a super background the woodgrain effect is for your pretty wreath. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x