Tuesday, 25 January 2011

Pleeaase!


Don't you just want to take sympathy on this little fella waiting so patiently for someone to pull the cracker with him???? The theme at Bah! Humbug! this week is Christmas Crackers - nice and easy thinks I.......until I went to check my not inconsiderable stash and couldn't find a rubber stamp or digi image with a cracker on it anywhere that is! There was only one thing to be done so out came the sketch pad and pencil and as a result there are now two new Christmas sheets in Crafty Ann's featuring crackers! 

I've used Cracker Teddy for my card and had fun blinging it up a bit. The main bp has been in my stash for ages and I think is from Artylicious. The silver mirri mat was part of a kit from QVC eons ago - it's gorgeously shiny, but I couldn't get the photo to show that today. It has Merry Christmas repeatedly debossed into it. My 'brads' are all homemade mirri card ones and I've used a red mirri flourish (a Marianne Designs die). My colouring mediums are promarkers and glitter for the tinsel and the 'fur' bits on his hat.

I'm also entering my card into these challenges:
I've thoroughly enjoyed playing with my teddy bear and I'd like to thank the girls at Bah! Humbug!  for inspiration on two fronts this week! :D

18 comments:

  1. Very sweet card - love the image and well done on starting early with those Christmas cards!!!

    Thanks for playing along at PFP.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann, what a super cute card. The image is adorable and your colouring is fab. Your sparkle looks amazing. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe Ann he's the cutest bear going but a beauty, love the colours and desigh.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love cracker teddy, Ann - a super card. Thank you for joining in my CHNC Challenge 4 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's great when we can draw isn't it! he is too cute. love the bling.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ann.
    Thank you for joining "my" challenge at PfP with your gorgeous card. I love your image.
    Hugs :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ann you are a superstar - just love your image and the finished card is just a wow.
    Christine has done a great job with one of your cracker images too.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable, cute Teddy, thanks for playing along at PFP.

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's so cute! Lovely card.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card Ann, beautifully coloured and I love the 'bling.
    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card ann,the image is adorable and great colours and sparkle.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Ah this is so sweet, thanks for playing along on OSAAT this week Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, aren't you the clever one- if you don't have the image - MAKE it! It came out beautifully and I like his expression!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such an adorable card Anne. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute card, love your Teddy image!! Thanks for sharing it with us at OSAAT this week and good luck. love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute little design, lovely work! Thank You for playing at Passion for Promarkers, hope to see you again x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute Christmas Card! I have added you to our OSAAT Christmas Club list. Hope you can join us every month with a Christmas project. A free collab will be yours if you join in every third Sunday of the month thru November. Don't forget to add CC to your name.

    Good Luck with the regular weekly challenge. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well Ann - who would've thought this was going to be such a tricky challenge? ... certainly not me. AND how clever are you to be able to draw your own image when you couldn't find something to use? Not that I'm jealous or anything you understand lol! ... well maybe a touch ... OK ... I admit it! I envy your talent and want to thank you for making him available for others too. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug! and extra thanks for your kind get well messages. They are really appreciated.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x