Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Meet Daschsie...

Daschsie the Dacshund is a newbie digi in the Crafty Ann's stable and he came about as the result of a request from a lovely blogging/forum friend, Ann. This is the first time I've used him and I must say that I've become rather fond of the little fella!
I've been inspired by several challenges and I'll list them in a minute but first I'll tell you what I've used. The 2 dps were in my stash from when I was a Graphicus Guild member (well, I had to use them sometime!) and I edged them with gold pentouch pen. I coloured Daschsie with promarkers and cut him out with nesties and added the background with duster brushes before taking it out of the nestie. The next size up was cut from gold mirri card and put through a cuttlebug texture embossing folder. I punched 5 flowers and 3 leaves from gold mirri (won't be doing that again!) to embellish and added pearls to the flower centres. Three gold mirri homemade 'brads' finish it off.
The challenges my card is for are:
Thank you for visiting today.

17 comments:

  1. oh how cute!! Love your puppy take on the Digital Tuesday Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thanks for joining us at digital tuesday :)
    Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Ann,I love the image.Thanks for sharing this with us at Cooking it up with Katie CYDA.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie love that floral/leaf embellishment
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, now isn't he just adorable! Great coloring on the image and I love it with the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this little doggy ?
    Love the punched flowers and leaves gorgeous x
    Thanks for joining in with us at cooking it up with Katie this week x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Ann this is terrific I am in love with Daschsie also the papers this is totally fabby thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet image gorgeous card,love the paper thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the rich colours gives an elegant finish.Sweet little dog too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Ann!
    Just how adorable is little Daschsie?!!?
    I love those papers with this image too and the rich colour palette you've chosen.
    lol Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely little chappie he is. I adore the card that you have made with him.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. very nice ! thank you for joining us on craftyourpassion's challenge blog. Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is so beautiful and adorable too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super card!
    Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww, isn't Daschsie sweet!
    Lovely design, super colouring - a great card, Ann
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card! This little doxie is adorable! reminds me of mine! Too cute, Anne! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Ooh La La creations, in our "3 of something" challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x