I can't believe how fast these challenges come round - it's been another quick fortnight and we're already up to challenge #11 at Crafty Ann's! Our theme this time is to make something for someone who is special to you so that should give you plenty of scope! I've made yet another easel card - another oval but in portrait mode this time. I've made this for a special forum friend who, I hope, will have it in her hand by the time she reads this!
The paler bp is from the embossed dots pastels collection and the darker one is from the polished stone brights collection. The main image is from the bluebells sheet and has been coloured with promarkers. The butterfly swirl is an elusive images stamp and has been coloured with the same promarkers as the bluebells.
This card fits quite a few challenges:
- Incy Wincy - spring
- Kaboodle - shaped card
- Digital Tuesday - Happy Spring
- Passion for Promarkers - springtime and include an animal (does my butterfly count I wonder?)
- Fab 'n' Funky - Favourite technique. I have a few, but at the moment I'm enjoying creating differently shaped easel cards.
- Wednesday Stamper- Spring
- Simon Says - Spring or easter and some glimmer
- CCT - Dimensions - all the layers are mounted onto 3D foam
- Colour Create - Your choice of pastels plus the option of easter or spring
- Lots To Do - Springtime
- Charisma Cardz - Spring has sprung
- Rainbow Lady - In my garden I see.......there are defintely bluebells in mine - granted, just leaves at the moment but they're there all the same!
I'll be putting the freebie pdf template for the portrait oval easel card up for my group on SNR and also on The Special 50/50.
Thank you for dropping by today and I hope you'll play along.