Tuesday, 7 December 2010

'Twas Inevitable Really.......!


Well, Mo did say that she deliberately drew Kai to be either gender, so having done the blue Kai in a snowglobe, I had to do a pink one too!!! I've thoroughly enjoyed it too! Once again, I've used the Kai in the snow image from Mo Manning and the blank snowglobe from Crafty Ann's and coloured both digitally then added crystal glitter for the snow. The pale pink bp is from the mottled stone collection 5 and the darker pink one is just one I created to go with this image using the same colours I used to colour the images which I've put through an embossing folder. The sentiment is from the Piggin' Good Christmas sheet - again coloured digitally with glitter added. I've added my homemade brads/'card candy' made from a scrap of the darker bp to finish it off. (The snowglobe, mottled stone bp and Piggin' Good Christmas sheet are all available from Crafty Ann's.)
This card was inspired by these challenges:
Thank you for popping by today.

8 comments:

  1. ohhhh this is lovely.. the globe. the colors and all.. great job!! :) Thank you for joining us this week on our Anything Goes Challenge at Craft Your Passion. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann this is so pretty, I haven't seen this one done in pink before and it so works. Loving the snowglobe too.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely Ann - amd I have to say I prefer this colourway.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so cute!! The image is just adorable and I love the snowglobe!

    Thanks so much for joining us at digital tuesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous creation Ann.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow stunning creation, and lovely colours
    thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter: 112 Christmas
    Good luck,
    Hugs Bridget :) x.
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww ann this is gorgeous I love the snow globe fab touch and your colouring is beautiful thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea with the snowglobe and I'm loving the embossing! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion this week. x x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x