Sunday, 12 December 2010

Non Christmas For A Change!

This card is for several challenges and I know it will be recognised by one of the DT of one of them, because she was on the receiving end of it! I had to wait to show you it until I knew she'd received it so as not to spoil it for her. The main image is from Joanna Sheen's Dancing With Shadows CD and I've printed it onto white pearlescent paper.The main bp is from the black & white collection, the two flowers are the 3D Short Petal and the bow is from the embellishements sheet the latter three are all availabe from Crafty Ann's and again have been printed onto white pearlescent paper. I've added black glitter to the centre of the flowers and some chrystal glitter to the edges of the bow although neither seem to be showing up too well in the picture.The flowers and bow have all been added to a satin ribbon mounted onto white pearlescent and black mats. The main image was cut out with a nesties labels die as was the black mat behind it. 4 tiny white pearls and 3 black homemade brads/'card candy' finish it off.
The challenges I'm entering are:
Thank you for your visit today and I hope you'll get the chance to join in some of these challenges too.

12 comments:

  1. Very different and very lovely. Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right Ann I do recognise this one, it's a lovely card and is still sitting on the mantlepiece. The glitter may not show very well in the picture but I can vouch for the fact it is there.
    Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
    Jenny x CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous creation Ann.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Ann, nice to see black and white for a change. Love your embellies.
    Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Ann, love the colour combo and beautiful image.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is definitely an original Ann, just lovely. Thanks for playing along at CD Sunday.
    Pinky Guest DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning Ann that image is so nostalgic and I love the papers and those flower and bow brilliant card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card. I love the colors.

    Like you, I am finding myself longing for non holiday themes. I love Christmas, but oh to work with a beach scene sounds really good right now. LOL.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too love the flowers and the bow. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
    Carol
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a lovely card, so n ice to be seeing a chrissy card isn't it. Thanks for joining us a CD Sunday this week. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Ann from a fan of black/white. Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday. Tess x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a brilliant card! Love your hybrid with the digi accents included!! Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something this week!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x