Oh dear - it's the last challenge of the year for Bah! Humbug! That's why we're all Feeling the Blues :( On the upside though, the challenges do start again in January and considering how fast this year has gone the new challenges will be here in a jiffy! I haven't been able to join in with all I wanted to but have managed as many as possible and am not having a frantic frenzy as a result so thank you girls!
I've created the main image from Crafty Ann's blank snowglobe digi sheet and my all time favourite Mo Manning digi, Kai in the snow. This image just seemed so perfect for sitting into a snowglobe. I've coloured it digitally and added white glitter for the snow.
The bp's are from embossed dots, brights collection and mottled stone collection 5. I really liked the MS one for this because of it's slight reminiscence of a snowy effect. I've also used one of the blank tickets that I re-coloured white and added the word joy! to it before overlaying it onto a piece of the embossed dots bp before printing it. The four pieces of homemade 'card candy'/brads and the blue snowflakes are from the same bp.
Another card I thoroughly enjoyed making, so thank you to all the challenges that inspire me! I'm also entering my card into these challenges:
- Sketch Saturday - I turned the sketch round to make it work with the image better
- OLLCB - Christmas Song - Let it snow!, White Christmas, Winter Wonderland - I couldn't make my mind up!
- Fussy 'n' Fancy - Christmas without red or green
- Stampin' for the weekend - Winter
- 2 Sisters Challenge - Non - traditional Christmas colours
- One Stop Craft - Christmas Cuties.
- Keep it Simple - Joy