Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Feeling the Blues!


Oh dear - it's the last challenge of the year for Bah! Humbug! That's why we're all Feeling the Blues :( On the upside though, the challenges do start again in January and considering how fast this year has gone the new challenges will be here in a jiffy! I haven't been able to join in with all I wanted to but have managed as many as possible and am not having a frantic frenzy as a result so thank you girls!
I've created the main image from Crafty Ann's blank snowglobe digi sheet and my all time favourite Mo Manning digi, Kai in the snow. This image just seemed so perfect for sitting into a snowglobe. I've coloured it digitally and added white glitter for the snow.
The bp's are from embossed dots, brights collection and mottled stone collection 5. I really liked the MS one for this because of it's slight reminiscence of a snowy effect. I've also used one of the blank tickets that I re-coloured white and added the word joy! to it before overlaying it onto a piece of the embossed dots bp before printing it. The four pieces of homemade 'card candy'/brads and the blue snowflakes are from the same bp.
Another card I thoroughly enjoyed making, so thank you to all the challenges that inspire me! I'm also entering my card into these challenges:
Thank you for taking the time to visit at this busy time of year, I do appreciate it and all the lovely comments you leave.

14 comments:

  1. Stunning Ann, now I know why you wanted a blank snowglobe. What a fantastic idea. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aann.
    You're absolutely right that this image is perfect for a snowglobe - he looks like he's having a blast!. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Ann, love your snowglobe and fab bp's.
    Thanks for your comment on my blog.
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just perfect Ann - love that digi and you're right it is perfect in the snowglobe. A gorgeous card.
    Thanks so much for your support this year at Bah! Humbug! HOpe you'll join us in the New Year too. Sure you will as I'll be popping over to remind you.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely Ann. Love the snowglobe. You will have to teach me how you digitally colour images, what program do you use.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card Anne, love your globe with the cute image inside. Thanks for sharing at our last challenge of the year at Bah Humbug, hope to see you next year!!

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Kai image is perfect for the snow globe - such a brilliant idea and a lovely card.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning card Ann, it's gorgeous. I love the icy blue design paper and the darker mat, it looks so elegant. You are so right Mo's digital image is the perfect accompliment to your snowglobe. A truly beautiful card.

    Thank you so much for joining in our last challange of 2010, and your contuining support of Bah!Humbug!

    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a gorgeous card love that image

    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, great take on the sketch!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

    Leonie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card
    Thanks for playing along with us at KIS this week

    mandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hiya Ann this looks absolute quality that beautiful super cute image set inside the globe looks amazing I love it thank you for sharing this with us at OSCC this week.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card and adorable image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x