Friday, 31 December 2010

CACB Challenge #31


You know, I love Christmas but it really seems to addle my brain - I almost forgot to post my card this morning! It's time for the final challenge of 2010/first challenge of 2011 at CACB and this time we have something we haven't done before. The theme is Same But Different - the same part is that the Faberge Style Egg, tropical beach image has to be used on your project to qualify and the different part is how you choose to use it. The good news is that for the duration of the challenge, the image is a FREEBIE! To get yours, all you have to do is pop over the challenge blog.
I've made my first ever tri-shutter card with this one. The main image has been coloured with promarkers then scanned into the computer for the smaller images (they're tiny and my eyes wouldn't be up to colouring them by hand lol!) I cut the main image out and shaped it before adding it to a piece of white pearlescent paper. The bp is from mottled stone collection 6. I've embellished with Marianne die swirls, bows from the embellishments sheet and homemade 'brads'. 
I'm also entering my card into these challenges:
I hope you'll all come along and grab your freebie and share all your inspiration with us at CACB. If you like the new egg, there are several others available at Crafty Ann's including another scenic one.

13 comments:

  1. Very nice, love this style of card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the vibrant colours, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unusual image, well executed.
    Thanks for joining us at DT this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ann. A more unusual image - and an egg so soon after Christmas! LOL. Fab style of card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ann, Ah this is super, Thanks for sharing and joining in on MAWTT. Wishing you all the best for 2011. Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Ann, I just love this image and your card shows it off to perfection
    Happy New Year
    love and hugs
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous 3D card, I love the colours, that blue is very rich. Thank you so much for sharing with us at MAWTT this week. Have a very happy new year. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really gorgeous Ann. HAPPY NEW YEAR.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You made a gorgeous card with a lovely color combination and a sweet image. Thank you so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes last week.
    Karina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, lovely and bright, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers,
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Tri-fold Shutter card, love that image too. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Ann, I shall try and get my btm in gear and join in some challenges this year.

    Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x