Monday, 15 November 2010

Tall & Slim

No, not me (I wish!!) - this......

I've had this card made for a few days now but haven't had the chance to post it. I've followed the lovely sketch from Midnight Madness and what's even better is that it's all made from left overs/scraps! I've created a DL card base and the red and gold pieces were both in my scraps box as was the white pearlescent pieces that I've used to back my images. Both the red and gold pieces have been put through embossing folders although it doesn't show so well on the photo. The ornaments, poinsettia and flowers are all from Crafty Ann's and all are from pre-coloured sheets (although all are available as normal digis for colouring yourself).
This was a card that came together pretty quickly and I really enjoyed making it.
I'm also entering my card into these challenges:
Thank you for dropping by today and I may be back later with another post.

11 comments:

  1. Cor, this is really lush, Ann

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Ann and well done for using up some bits. I think we all wish we were tall and slim don't you?
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ann - what a delightful card - your images are gorgeous and the colours perfect!! Love it! Thank you so much for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge we appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Ann and you would never know they were left over bits as it perfect.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation Ann love the colouring and beautiful papers.Now all we need Ann is a tutorial in how to colour digitally :-) :-)

    Big hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow stunning card Ann those flowers look awesome so do the baubles a very special and festive creation.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the red and gold images and the embossing looks fabulous! Thanks for joining us for this weeks Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge and we hope you will join us again next week for another exciting challenge!
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    MMDT-GD

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning. Your images are gorgeous. Beautiful colors. Nicely done!
    Thank you so much for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

    Denise
    MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  9. great job..thanks for playing with LRW

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a super card and a great use of scraps.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x