Monday, 8 November 2010

Happy Birthday To You......

Good afternoon bloggers - two in one day! This one is for our oldest GS' birthday which was yesterday and I know he loves to play the odd game so this image from Mo Manning was just perfect! I've coloured the image with promakers and added it to one of the pockets from the Jeans & pockets sheet from Crafty Ann's which I overlaid onto some denim paper from Joanna Sheen's Fashion Boutique CD1and cut it out. The tartan bp is from Tartans Collection 1 and the greeting is computer generated and overlaid onto some of the same denim paper.The studs are more of my homemade 'brads' made from silver mirri card.

My card is for these challenges:
Thank you for your visit today.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous Ann, love how you've used the pocket as a backdrop. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect pocket.. I thought about using a real jean pocket.. Love this guy with the denim.. Great job. Thanks for joining us at MO's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for a guy! The pocket looks real. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x