Friday, 22 October 2010

CACB #26


Good Friday morning bloggers! It's time for challenge # 26 at Crafty Ann's and this time we have a recipe challenge for you: Ribbon, Gems and at least one embellishment made from paper or card. Some new digis have just gone into the shop - 3 Faberge Style Eggs and 3 Faberge Style Egg Necklaces. I've used Egg no: 1 on my card and because I was running short of time I've coloured it digitally and added glitter and gems. I've also used the pre-coloured small petal 3D flower in yellow. My other paper embellishments are the die cut swirls and the home made 'brads' which I did with some gold mirri scraps, a 1/4" hole punch, a 6mm ball tool and a small stamping mat. My bps are a new embossed flowers one (about to go in the shop) and some pearlescent paper cut out with a nesties label die.

I'm also entering my card into the following challenges:
I hope that you're all getting a lot of fun from your crafting and that you'll be able to join us for our new challenge - thank you for dropping by today.

12 comments:

  1. Oh lala that just looks stunning,I love how you made your brads,how cool is that,what a fantastic idea.Thanks so much for joining us at southern girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! What a gorgeous card!! I love the glitter!! Thanks for taking on our die cut challenge at Frosted Designs!!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous card Ann and in such beautiful colours, love that egg.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! thank you for joining us at Sketch & Stash this time

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! This is just so Gorgous- I love how you have used the glitter. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls

    Hugz

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card,I love those flowers and the glitter on the egg.....stunning, glad you joined us at Southern Girls challenge,Have a great weekend,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Ann this is fabulous. Love the layout.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card . Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash and ABC challenges this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh That egg is GORGEOUS!!!! Thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! I love the idea of using ribbons to create your background! Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card. I love the flowers.
    Thanks for joining us at ABC.
    Hugs
    Clare
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the paper! Thanks for playing at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x