I've been lucky enough to visit Venice three times (although never during Carnivale) and love the place so I'm delighted that today sees the launch of the Venetian Mask Set of digi stamps at Crafty Ann's. There are four in the set and are available singly at just £0.60p each or as a multibuy at £1.80p for all four. I've loved drawing these and couldn't wait to use one. The one I've chosen for the main image reminds me of one I brought back from one of the trips but sadly no longer own and is number 3 in the set. I've also used mask 2 as smaller embellishments.
I've used promarkers and sakura pens to colour the main image and Derwent coloursoft pencils and sakura pens to colour the three smaller masks. I also used the promarker to colour the ribbon and pearls. The dps are both from Crafty Ann's and the bigger circles are from the new mottled stone collection 2 and the smaller one behind the main image and on the stand for the easel is from the new funky collection 2. The three circles were put through cuttlebug folders though I'm not sure how well that shows up.
I've been inspired by several challenges for this one:
- Truly Scrumptious - (sketch)
- OLLCB - Bright and Cheerful (I'm all for that!)
- Crafty Creations - Around the World
- Your Next Stamp - Cut it out and pop it up. (I cut all the masks out and shaped them before attaching them with plenty of 3D foam)
- DU2DS Anything goes - I thought I'd linked a card last Friday but couldn't see it this morning so will link this one.