Friday, 26 March 2010

CACB #11


I can't believe how fast these challenges come round - it's been another quick fortnight and we're already up to challenge #11 at Crafty Ann's! Our theme this time is to make something for someone who is special to you so that should give you plenty of scope! I've made yet another easel card - another oval but in portrait mode this time. I've made this for a special forum friend who, I hope, will have it in her hand by the time she reads this!

The paler bp is from the embossed dots pastels collection and the darker one is from the polished stone brights collection. The main image is from the bluebells sheet and has been coloured with promarkers. The butterfly swirl is an elusive images stamp and has been coloured with the same promarkers as the bluebells.

This card fits quite a few challenges:
I think 12 challenges might be something of a record for me! I hope you'll pop along to Crafty Ann's and check out the rest of the DT projects - they have absolutely blown my socks off with what they've come up with for this challenge - and why not join in too? There's a prize to be won again.

I'll be putting the freebie pdf template for the portrait oval easel card up for my group on SNR and also on The Special 50/50.

Thank you for dropping by today and I hope you'll play along.

32 comments:

  1. Ann, this is magnificent!
    Your bluebells are beautiful and look so realistic. All the BP colours match so well and I love your layering.
    The easel shape is fab :-)
    All together a gorgeous card.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Ann,I love the bluebells.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann this card is stunning - beautiful image, colouring and layout

    Thanks for sharing with the Lotstodo Challenge xx Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Ann, I love your shaped easel cards
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card in every detail, can't wait to see those blooming in my garden!
    Happy Springtime to you and yours!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really lovely Ann and I do love your different shaped easel cards you have been coming up with. Cathy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card Ann, I love the fresh, clean look of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely spring card. I never saw a round easel card, fantastic.
    Huga Anja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Ann and the colours and design are gorgeous.I love the shape of this card and I shall be popping over to get the template :-)
    as I must try this myself. Thank you for making me feel really at home with you and the DT's as your GD for this month, I loved it.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely, thanks for joining us at FnF :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Georgeous - great favourite technique to have too. Many thanks for joining in with "Fab'n'Funky" challenges.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Anne I love the oval easel card it's so elegant.Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the card Ann, I really am liking these easel cards love Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the shape of your easel card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is gorgeous! I love the shape of the easel card and such a pretty color!!!
    Thanks for joining Colour Create this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous!

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week - good luck!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely fantastic!!

    Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card, love it! Gorgeous the colours and the image too!:)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!

    Hugs, Tímea

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love everything about this Ann and I so love bluebells. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  21. It's a beauty. Whoever receives it will treaure it Ann. The colouring is lovely.
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ann this is a beautiful card!! I love easels but have never made a round one this is really fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is such a pretty and elegant card Ann :) Love those blue flowers!!

    A happy spring to you and yours,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  24. How pretty love these blues and the oval shape!
    Thanks for joining Colour Create this week!
    Hugs Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. a beautiful card! thanks for joining in with us at CCT this week.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  26. A beautiful card Ann, gorgeous image and colours.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love this card Ann, gorgeous colours. I've left you a little something on my blog Ann
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful cards and blog xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  29. That really is an awfullot of challenges there, honey... well done. Bet it took ages to create all those links!!!
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x