Friday, 12 March 2010

CACB #10


We've reached double figures at Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog and we have a colour combo for you this time. You can use other colours too, but you must also include Lilac, Pink and Lemon. I ended up doing something completely different than I originally intended but oh boy, did I enjoy doing it!

My twin neice and nephew are 9 this month and both seem to be welded to their electronic gadgets so what else to use for their cards? With them in mind, I drew This Year's Must Have (the hand held one propping up the easel) and treated myself to video girl and boy from Mo Manning. I hadn't thought beyond making easel cards when DT member Chrissie asked if I'd add an Easy Chair to my collection and video girl ended up with somewhere to sit! Pink and Lilac are Zoe's favourite colours so that worked perfectly too. I've coloured all the images with promarkers and used lilac polished stone bp. The pink is Brilliance pearlescent orchid sponged directly onto the base card.

I'm also entering my card into these challenges:
I've created the template I've used for the easel card as a PDF and will be putting up on Crafty Ann's group on SNR card universe as a freebie so if you'd like both this one and the octagonal one from a couple of posts down, come and join our group on SNR.

Do come and join in with our challenge and check out the other fabulous DT and GDT cards. As usual, there is a prize of 2 digi images and 1 backing paper collection of choice for the winner.

25 comments:

  1. I just love this card Ann and that easy chair is fab.
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous circle easel card Ann and great image, I bought it the other week when I got the TeenTexting one. BTW, I'v got a birthday card for my grand-daughter sitting here waiting for a sentiment and flower that I made yesterday - guess what it has lilac, pink and lemon on plus a couple of other colours. Telepathic or what? lol. So won't be late this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how much I love this already Ann, just gorgeous.
    I never realised how popular I would be with everyone for requesting an armchair though LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love her in the chair! Just might have to get that digie! Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Ann I love this image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colours in your card and love that round easel shape. Thanks for joining in Kaboodledoodles this week and hope to see you next time. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card Ann, super images and colours and your niece and nephew are going to love their cards. Thanks for joining in at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Ann and just love this image and the colors are great. Thank you for picking me to be your GD.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card and image Ann. The card is so right for teenagers. Love the colour combo chosen this time. Cathy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card and so different I love it Thank you so much for joining us at Ooh la La
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  11. it's fantastic! I'm so glad you joined the DCD challenge this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely, thanks for joining us at DCD.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ann, what a fun card and an extra special easel card with not being the normal square or rectangle. I did um and ah about using the chair but as you know went for something totally different but it's worked well with the Mo Manning image and also your electronic gadget digi stamp. Thanks for making me feel so welcome. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A second comment Ann to say Thank You for joining in with OLL on my first GD spot.
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brilliant, Ann.
    This shape has turned out so well as an easel card.
    Love your design and your new chair is going to be very useful, as you have demonstrated here.
    'Video girl' looks very comfy :-)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Neat easel card. Perfect for my challenge this week on Mo's Digital Pencil!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love your card....aw way to cute.....you did an awesome job....i have become a follower and would love for you to join mine.....
    hugs
    CJ
    cowgirl up stamps
    stitchybearstamps.com
    http://stampenwithcj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Ann, I soooooo love this card, very unusual. Thanks for sharing the inspiration with us at OLL. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab card love the colours and the sweet image
    Thanks for playing our no flowers allowed challenge with us at DCD this week please come back soon
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great job on this challenge...love the easel card you did. Thanks for playing along with us on Mo's challenge this week. Hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is brilliant Ann. That armchair is fabulous, just right for this great image and the circle easel design is inspired.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow, love it,
    Thanks for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles.
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  23. How clever! Thanks for playing our Kaboodle Doodle challenge. ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful card, congratulations on winning Mo's Challenge this week. Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ann! That's adorable and sooooo clever!!! Just heard you were the challenge winner. Contact me and let me know which image you'd like as your prize :) xoMo

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x