Thursday, 11 February 2010

Valentine

 

I don't usually make valentine cards, but this one is a commission and I did rather enjoy making it. The image is frrom Crafty Ann's and I have coloured it with promarkers (did you expect anything else???) I've also coloured the satin ribbon with the poppy pen - I do love this aspect of the pens, not only have I got a perfect match for my project, but I'm using up some pink ribbon that never seems to be quite the right shade of pink! The bp is from the emossed hearts brights collection from Crafty Ann's.The sentiment is computer generated and both it and the image have been matted on to red holographic card. The only other embellishments are a few crystals and some glitterations peel offs. This card is perfect for these challenges:
Thank you for your visit today.

10 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon:)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word Ann this is so elegant and very romantic that rose looks so real I feel I could reach out and feel the velvet of those petals in fact I think I can even smell the lovely scent ummmm. I love it.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Ann - a very classy card.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card Ann, this rose gives just the right impact and looks fabulous with the hearts paper.
    What a wonderful job you've made of using your Promarkers too, I knew you'd love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card hunny well done on combining so many challenges, thank you for joining in with the CCC challenge this week Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very striking card! Thanks for playing at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so elegant Ann. I'm sure the recipient will be delighted with it.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Ann

    Oh Wow, this is just gorgeous I love it.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x