Wednesday, 3 February 2010

1 & 2!

 

I'm going to start this post by apologising for the photo! Try as I might, I can't seem to get a better one today - it might improve if you click on it.
I've done this for several challenges and because I wanted to play with a birthday present. I got my first promarkers and already know that 30 is nowhere near enough!! They'll take a bit of getting used to I think but all in all, I'm reasonably happy with my first attempt although I need more practise. So this is the 1 part of the title - 1st time using promarkers.
The 2 part of the title is my 2nd entry into this weeks Bah! Humbug! - baubles. Now, I did warn the girls that they might get another card into this challenge but this wasn't what I had in mind! At least I'm caught up now, so I might just pick my loyalty sidebar banner up when I link this.

The card details are: 
Image - Christmas Garland from Crafty Ann's, coloured with promarkers and glitter
Plaid bp from Adobe Illustrator
Greetings Stamp from See D's
Snowflake button and gold ribbon from my stash
Swiss dots embossing folder for white mat.

The other challenges I'm entering my card into are:
ABC- new
Alphabet - new
Truly Scrumptious - sketch and the additional challenge of buttons and bows
Fab's big Christmas Challenge - bling it and/or punch it
Fab 'n' Funky - Embossing.

I've thoroughly enjoyed my foray into promarkers and you can expect to be seeing a lot more of them from now on! Thank you for your visit today and for all the lovely comments you leave me.

23 comments:

  1. Lovely card Ann ! Thanks for playing my Christmas Challenge. X Fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card,thsankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Ann. Many thanks for joining in with us over on the Alphabet Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Ann, Good luck with the pro markers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Ann. Love the plaid backing paper. Pleased you are enjoying your new markers. Tess x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Ann

    This is absoloutely gorgeous, Fabulous colours and design layout. Congratulations on your promarkers, I've resisted upto now. Your bauble garland is gorgeous.

    Thank you so much for your second card in our challange at Bah!Humbug!, and displaying our Loyalty Banner.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Ann this is just fabulous - great job with the Promarkers (get some more ordered quick - lol) I knew you would love them.

    Thanks for entering again at Bah! Humbug! especially seeing as this card is just stunning.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo this is totally gorgeous Ann those colours are amazing so full of life.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Ann and I love the plaid paper, I guess you'll be wanting more promarkers now you seem to have used them so well.

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh great Xmas card, great idea to start early!!

    Thanks fro joining us on TS

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know you're going to love your Promarkers Ann. Love the tartan paper on this gfreat cards and the baubles look fantastic.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just perfect Ann. I knew you would love your Promarkers. Also love the tartan paper, it seems to be just right for Christmas cards
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  13. getting an early start? me too, lol, thanks for joining us at FnF this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Ann, I am also a promarker novice but you have done a lovely job of colouring your baubles with them.
    Thanks for joining in again at Bah! Humbug! - we really appreciate your support.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card Ann - such a wonderful image.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card and great colouring.
    Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous Ann, love the promakers, sorry I haven't been able to take part this time.
    I have left you something on my blog:
    http//christine-ladylacecraftingblog.blogspot.com
    Hugs
    Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow Anne this is fab, you would never believe it is your first time using the Promarkers. The card is to die for. Cathy xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Ann,
    Just catching up with all my favourite blogs sweetie!
    You've been so busy and made so many gorgeous cards lately, I especially love what you've been doing with your ornament digis.

    ReplyDelete
  20. A wonderful card - thank you for joining us on the ABC Challenge N is for New this week.
    hugs Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a fabulous card Ann - Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely Christmas card! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful sweet card, beautiful colours and fab baubles.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x