Thursday, 28 January 2010

Glitter for Bah! Humbug!




I'm running late with this one, which is annoying because I got it finished last night but completely forgot that I hadn't uploaded it!! I'll link it anyway because it's for the Bah! Humbug! week 3 challenge which is to use glitter and I missed last week's so didn't want to miss this one as well - sorry girls. It's a very simple card really - silver glitter card, the image and sentiment both stamped with versamark and embossed with silver detail ep and some cyrstal glitter added to various parts of the image then finished with a couple of peel off corners and a bit of silver ribbon.

Sorry to be so late girls, will try to do better with #4!

5 comments:

  1. Hello Ann

    Oh my word your card is beautiful, elegant and stunning. It's absolotely gorgeous. It may be simple but it's so effective. The two corner branches finish it off perfectly.

    Thank you so much for joining in again at Bah!Humbug!

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just gorgeous - I love that stamp (have that one myself) and the way you have used it is just wow. So effective. Thanks for finding the time to join us at Bah! Humbug! - we do appreciate it.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Ann, I've not seen this stamp before it's lovely. Lots of glitter and those peel off branches are the perfect finishing touch
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. This gorgeous - and elegant too.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You say simple!!... but this is absolutely gorgeous.
    Love it

    x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x