Tuesday, 15 December 2009

WOO-HOO!!


Originally published on wordpress November 2009

At long last, the day of the first  CACB challenge is here and I’m so nervous, it’s untrue! I have a fantastic DT so do check all their samples out. I’ve wanted to do this for ages and really hope you’ll pop over and play along with us.
Because I’ve been wanting to do this for so long, CELEBRATE seemed to be the perfect choice for the first challenge and you can celebrate anything you like . I’m a bit behind on Christmas projects so had planned something Christmassy and then I realised that I had scheduled the first challenge for the day before our eldest GS turns 18 so really there couldn’t have been any other choice for my project could there? He’s just coming to the end of the second week of basic training with the Royal Engineers though so whether he’ll have the energy to celebrate tomorrow night could be a moot point!!
On to the card, it’s 20cm x 20cm so it’s quite large. The black and silver cards are from my stash and the blue embossed stars BP is one of my own and will be up on the website today. The image is Electric Guitar 1 and has been coloured using coloursoft pencils and a silver sakura stardust pen then mounted onto an old CD.
I’m also entering my card into the Theme Thursday Challenge which is to add borders to your project – I’ve used the silver card and peel offs to create mine, and the Tanda Teaser Challenge which is to use metal and I’m hoping the foil on my CD will count here.
I hope you will pop over to CACB and join in with our first challenge – it runs for two weeks and you don’t have to use Crafty Ann’s products to enter but you could win some if you join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x