Tuesday, 15 December 2009

Wish You Were Here


Originally published on wordpress July 1st 2009


This is a card I thoroughly enjoyed making. It’s for a swap on the Creating Rainbows forum. Our subject was sun, sea and sand. I decided to draw a new digi stamp for this and I’d love to find somewhere this idyllic to park my body for a week or two – in fact I think I’ve drawn my own private island! The digi stamp sheet will be on the website very soon.
I’ve coloured the picture with Derwent coloursoft pencils and all the bps are my own. The with love stamp is from papermania and the self adhesive sequins are from my stash.
I’m entering this card into these challenges:
DU2DS – the sketch
The Pink Elephant – my favourite colours
Created by Hand – Summertime
Digital Tuesday – Summertime
Thank you for your visit today and for all the lovely comments you leave

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x