Wednesday, 16 December 2009

Twinkle Into Christmas

It’s Cute Daisy May Challenge time again already!! Before we get onto this week’s challenge there is the little matter of last week’s Blog Hop prize to sort out. Thank you all who entered, we were thrilled. For my prize I cranked up the random number generator and it picked out………….(drumroll please!)………

number 18 and that is HAZEL!

Congratulations Hazel, go to the Backing Paper Collections page at the top of the blog and choose the 3 collections you’d like then send me an email to: craftyannhotmail.co.uk with your choices.
Now onto this week’s challenge.


Originally published on wordpress December 2009

Net’s gone all starry eyed this week and wants our offerings to twinkle. Come Christmas, I don’t need any excuse to break out the glitter so twinkle is what she got!!
The image is one I’ve used before from sheet 15 and is a real favourite. Apart from her hair and skin tones, she has been coloured entirely with Fool’s gold, silver, white and crystal glitters and boy does she twinkle! I’ve used the sketch from Friday Sketchers, which I’ve put together with silver holographic card and two of my own backing papers – having worked out the size I needed the 9 squares to be, I printed them off that exact size so which means that I don’t waste ink and haven’t added to my already overflowing scraps boxes (note the plural!) The sentiment stamp is from funstamps and has been embossed with silver detail ep. The snowflake c/bug folder and a couple of snowflake buttons add the finishing touches.
I’m also entering this card into the following challenges:
Stamp Something – are looking for ‘Glitzy’
Allsorts – are asking for the colour purple
Pile it on – Tinsel Town, lots of glitter
Lots to Do – Snow
The Pink Elephant - Favourite Christmas colours – have to be silver and gold.
Incy Wincy Designs – Snowflakes
Thank you for your visit today and I do hope you’ll join us for this week’s challenge.

1 comment:

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x