Tuesday, 15 December 2009

A Toast To A 21st and Two Challenges!


Originally published on wordpress August 13th 2009

This card is for one of my nephews who will be 21 in a few days time. The stamps are a Create – a – Scene set and make great cards for men. I stamped onto stardream card and embossed with a brown fine detail ep that was supposed to be gold and I just kept it and bought a different gold one. It’s come in quite handy for cards like this one but it’s one of those situations that when it’s gone that’s it. I’ve added a little colour to the image using inktense pencils. The sketch is from Friday Sketchers that I’ve wanted to use since I saw it and it has proved to be ideal for this card. I cut out the two shaped mats and the 21 using the robo which makes it suitable for Saturday Surprise where the theme is shapes.
The card that looks beige in the photo is actually subtly shot through with gold and I put the rectangular piece through the cuttlebug.
Thank you for visiting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x