Monday, 14 December 2009

Swinging Daisy May



Originally published on wordpress April 15th 2009

This card has been in progress since Monday but real life keeps getting in the way!! One of those months I think. Back to the card. It’s for the Cute Daisy May challenge which is called “shape up” and is for a shaped card and also for Rainbow Lady’s Challenge, “Danglers” which I’m just making by the skin of my teeth! I cut out the octagonal card on the robo, the bp is artylicious, the gold mirri card has been put through two cuttlebug folders and daisy may had been coloured with coloursoft pencils and a touch of sakura gold stardust pen. The embellishments are narrow yellow satin ribbon, a couple of flat back pearls and a tiny flower that came with a magazine freebie a while back.
I have to ask though – what is Daisy doing to me??? Until she came along, I rarely did cute and even more rarely did yellow and now look at me! I think I must have gone for the yellow because I’m celebrating – I’m delighted to be able to tell you that I am now part of the Daisy May DT so I’d like to say thank you to Linnie for inviting me and congratulations to the other new DT members and it goes without saying that I definitely now do cute! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x