Wednesday, 16 December 2009

Red Christmas


Originally published on wordpress November 2009

It’s Monday and that means Cute Daisy May time! This is the other card that distracted me over the last few days (see previous post). Our theme this week is Red Christmas and I love red at Christmas so really looked forward to this one. I’d like to thank Friday Sketchers for the sketch  here, I moved it around a bit but really enjoyed working with it. The large bp is an artylicious one and the rather nice piece of gold card is quite unusual in that it’s kind of ’shot through’ with gold rather than a uniform colour so the different facets the embossing gives it look really effective. Unfortunately, I have no idea where I got it and used it from my scraps box anyway so only have a wee piece left. I edged this piece with Anita’s glitterations peel offs to make it ‘pop’ a bit. Daisy May is from sheet 101 and this is such a lovely image to work with, she’s a real cutie! I’ve coloured her with Whispers strokes pens and added Crystal glitter to the ‘furry’ bits.
I’m also entering my card into the Lots To Do challenge which is a free theme this week. I do hope you’ll join us at CDM this week, remember you don’t need to use CDM images but you will be in with a chance of winning a sheet of your choice if you enter, :D

1 comment:

  1. Your right Ann she is a cutie, and the glittery bits just sort of twinkle

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x