Tuesday, 15 December 2009


Originally published on wordpress August 2009

Well, I think the late Mr Hope would be rather proud of our Daisy! I thoroughly enjoyed making this card and knew I would as soon as Net set the challenge for this week at Cute Daisy May. She simply called the challenge “The Word” and wanted the sentiment or saying to be the main focal point of the card. It took all week before the idea got from my head onto card stock but that was because of real life getting in the way but I knew exactly what I wanted to do as soon as I saw this fabulous image from sheet 70. There are now 81 sheets when I looked this morning but past experience tells me that by the time you take a look there’ll probably be more! :-)
I’m entering this card into 3 other challenges too:
DU2DS – Blue, Green and White or Cream
Lots To Do – Free Theme
ABC Challenge – A is for Anything Goes
The dp is from K & Company and I edged it with memento Blue Danube ink. The Text is computer generated and happily, almost an exact match for the ink! The frame is one of my own that I’ve started working on and everything has been coloured with twinkling H2Os. The only other embellishments are the blue flat backed cyrstals.
Thank you for your visit today and I hope you enjoy looking at the card as much as I enjoyed making it.
I hope you’ll pop along and join us for this week’s Cute Dasiy May Challenge and be in with a chance of winning a sheet of your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x