Tuesday, 15 December 2009


Originally published on Wordpress May 25th 2009

This is my DT sample for this week’s Cute Daisy May Challenge which has monotone as it’s theme. It was made easy for me in a way as our DIL gave us another granddaughter last week and this is for them. As you can see I’ve chosen pink for my one colour but took a bit of artistic licence with her hair :-)
The bp’s are my own and I’ve stamped various baby paraphanalia in versamrk and embossed in clear ep on the smaller piece. Daisy is from sheet 24 and has been coloured using twinkling H2os. The two shaped mats were designed in design master and cut out with the robo and the ribbon was coloured using alcohol ink and is an almost exact match for the mirri card mat although the photo doesn’t really show this. The look is completed with a couple of  cuttlebug dies for the corner and the tag and some lovely padded hearts.
I’m also entering this card into these challenges:
Digital Tuesday – tag you’re it
Tanda Teaser – Oh Baby!
Saturday Challenge – New Beginnings
Do come along and join in the CDM challenge if you can, you can use any image and would be in with a chance to win a Cute Daisy May sheet of your choice and a blinky for your blog (like the one in my side bar).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x