Tuesday, 15 December 2009

Cute Daisy May Gem Challenge

 
Originally published on wordpress April 27th 2009


This is my DT sample for this week’s Cute Daisy May challenge – Gems. The bps are from my stash with the scalloped mat cut out on the robo. The flower embellishments are my own, printed out to two different sizes and have the gems in the centre. Daisy May and the flowers have been painted with twinkling H2Os and a sakura stardust pen. The only other embellishments are a white satin ribbon and the feather.  It’s ages since I used this colourwayand I love the vibrancy of it. I hope you’ll join in with the challenge, you don’t have to use Daisy May images, any cute one is fine and there is a prize of a download of your choice up for grabs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x