Tuesday, 15 December 2009

Hitchin' A Ride!


Originally published on wordpress April 20th 2009


I’ve finally got around to thinking about a couple of challenges and decided to ‘think outside the box’ for them just to give my brain some exercise after this last week of printing and cutting 8,000 fliers (don’t ask!) and before we start the next lot. The result is this card and another that’s just waiting to be transferred out of my head. This is for Rainbow Lady’s Challenge that has been set by forum and blogging friend Jenny this week. Jenny’s theme is transport………..well, the piglet isn’t walking is he? lol! (I told you it was outside the box!)

The image is one of my own digi stamps. The patterned bp is one of my own and the text is computer generated. The image was coloured with Derwent coloursoft pencils – not blended this time. The navy card stock, ribbon and silver ‘gems’ are from my stash. Thank you for your visit today and I hope my little piggy friend makes you smile too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x