Tuesday, 15 December 2009



 Originally published on wordpress October 2009


Good Monday morning to you all. It’s Cute Daisy May Challenge time again and this week it’s simply entitled ‘Fairy-nuff’ – this is because Linnie is really quite partial to fairies and I must say that I totally agree and she’s drawn some beauties for us to play with too. Once again, I’ve taken my inspiration from several challenges and I’ll share which ones with you as I go along.
The sketch from the card is from the current Friday Sketchers although I have changed it slightly from oval to round so I hope that’ll be ok. It’s a lovely sketch though. My CDM fairy (from sheet no:8) has been coloured with coloursoft pencils which have a lovely sheen, it’s such a pity that it doesn’t show too well on photos – and she’s sitting on the edge of a circular frame that comes complete with bow that I’ve coloured using inktense pencils and then added twinkling H2os to when the inktense was dry. The frame will be available from Crafty Ann’s – hopefully either today or tomorrow. Daisy and the frame were mounted onto a piece of white card that was put through the c’bug d’vine swirls folder. The colour way for this card came from DU2DS where we have been challenged to use ‘Yellow, Orange and Black or White’ ….erm I seem to have managed to use all four! My two bps are from K&CO and Crafty Ann’s. I’m also entering into Lots to Do who want us to use ‘Bright Colours’ and Ooh-la-la-Creations who ask us to use shapes this fortnight.
I hope you’ll come and join us at CDM this week – the other DT cards are definitely worth checking out. Don’t forget that you can use any image you like, it doesn’t have to be a Cute Daisy May – but you would be in with a chance of winning a sheet of images if you enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x