Tuesday, 15 December 2009

Never Leave Home Without One


Originally published on July 2nd 2009

I’ve made this card for three challenges and ironically, am only making the one that sparked the idea by the skin of my teeth! Stampin’ For The Weekend want a pocket card and I couldn’t resist taking it literally lol! The jeans image is one of my own digi stamps and originally started off just as a pocket that evolved! The lovely little “Guardian Angel” is from Cute Daisy May sheet no 41. All the colouring has been done with Derwent coloursoft pencils and the denim backing paper is from Joanna Sheen’s Fashion Boutique CD. The layout is courtesy of the sketch at Our Creative Corner and Cute Card Thursday want stitching, either real or faux.
I’ve thoroughly enjoyed doing this and hope it’ll make you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x