Tuesday, 15 December 2009

A Little Witch For Four Challenges


Originally published on wordpress November 2009

Now before you say anything, I know Halloween is over, but in my own defence, there are still four current challenges that this card fits! It’s actually a swap card for a forum buddy and is the first halloween card I’ve ever made so I had to share it with you. :D
I must admit that I did enjoy making it and also using these colours which I don’t tend to do very often. My image is a Cute Dasiy May from sheet 7 and isn’t she just the cutest little witch you ever saw? She’s been coloured with coloursoft pencils. The sketch is from Sketch and Stash which I liked as soon as I saw it – the stash part of this challenge is the Dasiy May image and the corrugated orange card which I’ve had in my stash since Adam was a lad and just cried out to the used on this card.
The other challenges that this is for are:
TGIF – Little Witches
Saturday Challenge - Halloween
C.R.A.F.T – also Halloween.
Thank you for popping by today, your visits and comments are always appreciated.
Don’t forget the new challenge starting on Friday at Crafty Ann’s Challenge Blog – hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x