Wednesday, 16 December 2009

Green and Gold for Christmas


Originally published on wordpress December 2009


Goodness! It’s our last Cute Daisy May Challenge of the year already!! We have a lovely one for you this week – Gold and Green for Christmas and I really enjoyed making this card although I can’t say that I enjoyed trying – and failing miserably – to get a half decent photo of it! In real life the greens go together much better than they look to in the pic. I’ve used an Artylicious bp and the image (from sheet 23) has been coloured using sakura pens and a little crystal glitter – weeeeell, it is Christmas! I’ve used a punch down both sides of the gold mat and threaded parcel ribbon through the holes.
I’m also entering my card into these challenges:
Stamp Something – Winter Wonderland
Die Cut Dreams – Glitter Me Silly
OCC – Holiday Theme (Christmas or Hanuka)
Saturday Challenge – Snow
Wednesday Stamper – Winter
I hope that you’ll pop over to see the glorious inspiration from the rest of the CDM DT and join us for this last challenge of the year.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ann,
    welcome back to Blogger, beautiful card for Daisy May challenge, your backing paper really shows off the image.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee I still had you on my blog under blogger Ann so no probs for me getting back on here. So glad you are back xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much better I can leave comments for you now Ann.
    Love the colours and the sparkle

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x