Tuesday, 15 December 2009

A Good Tuck In!


Originally published on wordpress May 5th 2009

Good afternoon all, the card I’m sharing today is for four challenges:
Rainbow Lady’s - four legged friends
DU2DS – sketch
Saturday Surprise – open theme
The two half circles of the sketch have been put through the cuttlebug birds and swirls folder because it went rather well with the subject matter of the topper. The squirrel is one of my own hand drawn digi stamps and is available  here – the scenic digi stamp is also now up there for those of you who have been asking. I’ve coloured the image using coloursoft pencils and the blending pencil. The bps are from my stash (I’m afraid I don’t know the manufacturer) and edged with a silver pentouch pen, and the embellishments are white satin ribbon and silver dome sticker ‘gems’.
Thanks for popping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x