Friday, 18 December 2009

Crafty Ann's Challenge #4


Click on image to enlarge

This is my first 'proper' post since I decided to come back to blogger and how nice that it should be my Christmas card for my husband and for my own challenge! It's for several others too so I'll tell you the card details and then list them all.
I've used the royal blue backing paper from the polished stone brights collection and the Bridge over stream digi stamp, both from Crafty Ann's.  I changed the colour of the digi stamp to blue in publisher and added a little extra blue ink as paint in a few places and have touched crystal glitter here and there to give a frosty look. Other than that, all I've use is silver mirri card, die cut letters and snow flakes, gems and glitterations borders. I'm happy to say that my husband loves it. :o)

The challenges I'm entering it into are:
Crafty Ann's - Any colours except red or green
Sketch and Stash - the sketch and new or neglected stash which in my case is the snowflake die at the two corners of the picture
The Pink Elephant - Winter/Christmas
Creative Card Crew - Anything goes
MTTC - Yuletide Wishes
Cooking It Up With Katie - Christmas theme, ribbon and any current sketch
One Stop Craft - Christmas Love
Saturday Spotlight - a project which represents your favourite music - mine is Country
Wednesday Stamper - Blue and white
DU2DS - Last minute Christmas cards - I've only just finished this one!
C.R.A.F.T. - Free for all!

There was a time when I would have been so impressed with myself managing 11 challenges, but I've visited some blogs lately that put this tally to shame! It's still a personal best for me though, so I'm still pleased :o)

Thank you for popping by today, especially at this busy time of year - I do hope you'll be able to find time to join us for the Crafty Ann's Challenge, you have until 30th of December and we'd love to see your creations.


31 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Ann, love the colour theme

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful colors and design!! Love the country look! Thanks for playing with the Sat. Spotlight this week.
    ~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Ann, love the vibrant colour.
    Well done on 11 challenges too, my best is about 5 (what can I say, I'm a failure! lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see you back and in style with this gorgeous card.

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann,
    I love it!
    The image is fabulous and the whole feel is just wonderful!
    Keep on with the challenges, they'll soon become an addiction!
    Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am quite impressed with your combo of challenges Ann = WOW!
    Gorgeous card, that blue is stunning, lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've made so many super cards since I last hopped in. Sorry I haven't been commenting much recently - life has kinda been taking over! I hope you have a Happy Christmas. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card!! I love the country scenery and the blue tone colors with the metallic!! Very pretty!! Thanks for joining us at Saturday Spotlight this week!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely elegant card. Love the blue, very striking. thanks for joining us at CRAFT. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like that scene Ann - very tranquil and peaceful. Lovely. Glad your back on blogger I can follow you again now. Love your blog background - supe trendy love it.

    Thanks for adding the Pink Elephant to your list of challenges - great to see you playing along.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ann, what a gorgeous card and for 11 challenges as well. Nice to see you back with blogger. I shall certainly follow you here. Sometimes I lose my follower think - not sure if that's because I don't use Internet Explorer - but I shall add your details on a link on my blog so I won't miss your posts. Wishing you and your family a Happy Christmas and New Year and all the best for 2010 especially craft-wise. Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's beautiful Ann. Very elegant and such lovely rich colouring.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. fab card hope he love it thanks for joining us at MTTC hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Ann and I love that shade of blue, it's very elegant. Glad you could join us on DU2DS this time. Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card. love that blue in combination with silver. Your border punch is working very well too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great masculine card! That blue & silver is fab. Thanks for creating with us at TPE this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card, with a really lovely image. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS.
    I hope you will have a lovely christmas!

    Greetings,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning card Ann, love your image, glad to see you back on blogger. Thanks for joining in the challenge at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so lovely, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week. Good Luck in the draw.

    Merry Christmas.

    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  21. beautiful card i love the design and the fab image and well done on entering all those challenges that has to be a record!!
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  22. beautiful card, love the blue and silver colour combo thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just such a beautiful card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck! Have a good Christmas.

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a lovely Christmas card! Thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely card ! :-) I am sure your husband really loved this ! :-)

    Thanks for joining the Sketch and Stash :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  26. A great entry for DU2DS this week, thanks for playing out at our blog.
    Hope 2010 brings you all you would wish for yourself
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great card Ann and the scene looks so inviting. Cathy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. A lovely card with a smashing image. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS this week,
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ann this card is stunning! I'm sure your husband adored it! Thanks for joining us with our last challenge of 2009. New 'Dare' this Friday.
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x