Wednesday, 16 December 2009

Christmas Glitz


Originally published on wordpress November 2009

I’m in Christmas mode at the moment as I seem to have got a bit behind so went looking for some appropriate challenges to inspire me and found quite a few. Some I’m entering today and some I have another card in mind for.
The first challenge to inspire me was DU2DS with this fabulous sketch and because I’d just finished these bauble digi stamps it seemed to be tailor made for them – thank you Larissa :D . It all came together with help from Allsorts Challenge wanting bling, Saturday Surprise with ‘in the round’, MTTC who want ’so many scallops and Cooking It Up With Katie who has come up with a yummy recipe – ’start with a Christmas theme, add some sparkle and finish with a border’.
The bp is from my Polished stone brights collection and I’ve used sakura stardust pens and twinkling H2Os to colour the small baubles and Art institute glitters for the larger one.
Thank you for visiting today and I’d also like to thank you for the lovely and much appreciated comments you leave.

1 comment:

  1. That centre bauble is impressive, really stands out

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x