Tuesday, 15 December 2009

Catch A Falling Star...


Originally published on wordpress September 2009

I think Daisy might have trouble  putting this one in her pocket!! This week’s challenge at Cute Daisy May is texture and I thought I’d add another one to the christmas box. I’ve loved this image ever since I first saw it and it just seemed ideal for this challenge. Unfortunately, because I used a glittery ep it’s been difficult to get a photo that picks it all up. The 2 bps are my own and are actually purple and lilac but they have a but of a bluey tinge in the photo that isn’t there in real life. I’ve stamped and embossed snowflakes all over the paler bp and also the greeting at the bottom of the darker panel – which it is possible to read, honestly! lol!! It’s one of my all time favourite christmas stamps and says “May the spirit of Christmas last all year.”  Every time I use it I live in hope…….
The image is from sheet 92 and has been coloured with inktense pencils and sakura pens. I’ve used white glitter on Daisy’s clothes and  crystal glitter on the star. The cuttlebug swiss dots folder and a piece of grossgrain ribbon finish it off.
I’m also entering my card into these challenges:
Stamp Something – favourite colours or papers……purple and lilac certainly fit that bill!
Allsorts – snowflakes in september
Alphabet Challenge Blog – x is for……….Xmas in my case.
I hope you’ll all come and join us at CDM this week – we do look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing your lovely creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x