Wednesday, 16 December 2009

Black and White + 1


Originally published on wordpress November 2009

We’re already onto our 2nd challenge at Crafty Ann’s and this fortnight our theme is Black and White + 1. If you pop over to the Challenge to check out the fabulous DT cards, you’ll see that most of us have made Christmas cards so that probably tells you how far behind we are! You can make a project for any occasion you like though.
For my card, I have taken myself totally out of my Christmas card comfort zone – but it’s growing on me. :D I’ve used one of my new Christmas digi stamps, the Blank Hanging Ornament, with a stamp I’ve had in my stash for about 7 years that was part of a set I got from QVC. I’ve had a whale of a time with the glitter, using black, red and crystal. The bp is from the embossed stars brights collection that I’ve added glitter highlights to. The sketch is the current Sketch and Stash Challenge and my new item is the digi stamp and neglected stash is the santa head rubber stamp.
I’m also entering my card into the following challenges:
Lots to Do – Embossing (the white panel has been put through the swiss dots folder)
Saturday Challenge – Four Seasons
Creative Inspirations – Sparkle
DU2DS – Glitter
Thank you for your visit today and I do hope you’ll pop over and join in – you don’t have to use Crafty Ann products to take part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x