Tuesday, 15 December 2009

.....BEHIND YOU!!


Originally published on wordpress June 22nd 2009

This is one of those cards that started with a germ of an idea and just grew! (to 21cm x 21cm to be precise lol!) I’ve always enjoyed mixing and matching rubber stamps from different sets and companies to see what I could come up with and when I saw this week’s DU2DS challenge – which is called create a scene – I decided to do the same thing with digi stamps and then took it further and mixed with rubber too!
The digi stamps I’ve used are:
2 of my own, the cat in the washing and the fence, (this is now available as 1 digi stamp. I have amended the digi sheet to include the original cat in the washing, the fence and the two combined as you see above)
Cute Daisy May fairy from sheet 36
Dahlias and leaves from Fred She Said which were part of a prize I won recently from Digital Tuesday
The rubber stamps are both from stampscapes and the shrub was created by using the leafy part of a tree and the texture of the grass was created with the sedge filler stamp.
I coloured all the images using inktense pencils and/or twinkling H2Os.
The bps are one from my stash and the lighter one is my own.
The sketch for the card is this week’s Pink Elephant Challenge and I’m aso entering it into the Allsorts challenge of wings, Saturday Suprise where the theme is Question, and Pile It On where the theme is Purple and combining with at least one other challenge.
I’ve really enjoyed creating this, especially as it’s for a special person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x