Tuesday, 15 December 2009

Autumn birthday


Originally published on wordpress September 2009

Wow – two cards in one week!!!!! This one is for our daughter-in-law’s birthday next month. It’s 21cm square and has been inspired by these challenges:
The Pink Elephant for the lovely sketch which I can see me using again.
Ooh-la-la Creations, Creative Inspirations and Stamp with fun all have an Autumn/Fall theme
Digital Tuesday is falling leaves – my fallen leaves are on the main image.
The bps are all my own and the glittery ‘mats’ have been created with a very narrow DST and glitter. The burnt orange bp has been put through the cuttlebug birds and swirls folder.
The image is one of my own and is available as a digi stamp from Crafty Ann’s and has been coloured using coloursoft pencils and inktense pencils.
Thank you to all the above challenge setters for the inspiration and thank you for your visit today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x