Tuesday, 15 December 2009

As you like it!


Originally published on wordpress June 29th 2009

The start of another week already! That means it’s Cute Daisy May Challenge time again and this is my DT card for this week. The theme is “As You Like It” which means exactly that – a free reign this week.
I couldn’t resist creating another scene which won’t come as a great surprise to regular readers of this blog! All of the digi stamps except the tree are from cute daisy may sheets. The tree is my own. There are three ways of creating a scene such as this with digi stamps: totally digitally in a graphics program, collage style with individually cut out elements or a combination of the two. I’ve gone with the latter, the wishing well and daisy sitting in front of it and the tree and swing were done and positioned digitally. The other two Daisy Mays I cut out and added afterwards for the extra dimension although I placed them as part of the scene as I was creating it to get the sizes in proportion then moved them to a different part of the sheet before printing.
The images were coloured with a whispers strokes pens and twinkling H2Os. The large backing card is stardream but I can’t remember which colour I’m afraid but it does seem to set the image off beautifully. That and the other pieces of bp are from my scraps making it suitable for Digital Tuesday’s challenge to use up scraps. The embellishments are ribbon, crystals and fabric flowers making it suitable for Stamp Something Challenge. I’m also entering it into MTTC - In the garden and Charisma Cardz which is Rubber Necker week – any theme, any style

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x