Wednesday, 16 December 2009

18 Again!


Originally published on wordpress November 2009

No, not me (not for the first time anyway!!) It was our Grandson’s 18th earlier in the month and on wednesday our nephew is 18. I have to admit to being a bit of a coward and feeling that something to do with music is reasonably safe ground for this age group! On this occasion, I’ve used electric guitar 2 from my own digi stamp collection and coloured it with coloursoft pencils and sakura pens. The bps are: the red one from the Polished Stone Brights Collection and the grey one is from the Embossed Dots Brights Collection which I lightened a little in my graphics program. All the papers have been edged with Anita’s glitterations borders in black which helps to both define it and give it a lift. I’m entering this card into this week’s Stampin’ For the Weekend Challenge who want a card for a ‘big’ occasion.
Thank you for your visit today and don’t forget you still have until 6pm on thursday to enter the first Crafty Ann’s Challenge and be in the draw for the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x