Tuesday, 7 April 2009

Read All About It - Daisy May Involved in.............

Click on image to enlarge

....Protest March!!!

Saving the earth is obviously something Dasiy May feels strongly about......or is it the chocolate that's the main issue I wonder??
Sorry, I'll be serious now, it's been a somewhat stressful afternoon and I decided to have Daisy May help me to wind down and she's come up trumps as usual. This card is for the Cute Daisy May Challenge #6 which is to use pink and brown and also the Sketch and Stash Challenge #7. My new stash is the Daisy May download and the pink bp which is one of my own. The brown paper is from dovecraft, all the mats were cut on the robo and the text stamps are rubbadubbadoo and a freebie from a magazine. Daisy has been coloured with twinkling H2Os and the gold mat was put through the cuttlebug.
I hope that Linnie will forgive me for letting her go on the march and will let me babysit again because I do enjoy Dasiy's company.
Thank you for your visit today and for putting up with my silliness!

16 comments:

  1. oh Irene that is a great fun card.

    lol I've been waiting patiently for you to post something so I could get my own back!!!

    Sorry I must behave myself. Love that slogan Ann - and isn't Daisy Cute?

    ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann this is a great card and I am sure Daisy enjoyed her march after all it was for a good cause lol. I love the colours must check this one out because I love the colour combo.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Ann, Love the word stamp - could have been written for me
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww she is fantastic...and so cute!! I can see why she would makeyou smile..
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really great "Girl" card,how many of us love chocolate!
    Smashing download too.

    Hugs Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it - and chocolate too of course!
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I'm not leaving Earth now. I thought the Galaxy was full of it. Lovely fun card Ann.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Ann,

    Can't think how I've missed your card. I must be having a senior moment !!!

    it's gorgeous I love how you have used the stamps, and the idea is great.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous card, I love how you've used the sketch Ann.
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a really sweet image ... superb as always.

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card, love the colours and isn't Daisy May a cutie. Have just discovered her and can't wait to have a go.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a Great card Ann. I absolutely love it. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Daisy looks wonderful
    thankyou for joining us on cute daisy may
    luv
    linniex

    ReplyDelete
  14. How gorgeous Ann, she's a little cutie and I totally agree about the chocolate!!! Happy Easter xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab card - cute image and I love the sentiments!!
    Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is fab Ann. I love every little bit of it. There is so much going on. I hope she hasn't got sore feet with all that marching. Cathy xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x