Friday, 20 March 2009

A Special Friend's Birthday Card

Click on image to enlarge

Just a quick post today. This card is for a lovely friend's birthday (it was a special birthday but I won't tell you which one) and now that I know she has it I can show it to you.

You've seen the picture before, I did it for Rainbow Lady's Challenge #48 but couldn't make the full card at the time because it was for the lady herself! It's a large card, about an inch or so away from an A4 and apart from the image itself, it uses a couple of labels that I created and cut out using the robo, some ribbon and some self adhesive pearls.

Thank you for dropping by today.

13 comments:

  1. Lovely card Ann -I'm sure Cynthia was thrilled with it; anybody would be.
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really beautiful card Ann. I'm sure Cynthia was well pleased

    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving all your wonderful scene cards Ann - fab work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann, I am totally speechless, your card is so gorgeous. I love it as will Cynthia.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Ann ,love the sepia colouring.
    x Wheezie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my God Ann this is really lovely. I am speechless, this needs framing. Colouring is superb. Cathy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning as always Ann, the gentle shades of sepia are gorgeous.

    Hugs Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ann, youv'e done it again . All your scene cards are so beautifully done. I really need some now. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful card, I love the sepia effect, very classy. I am sure your friend was thrilled to bits.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. A truly gorgeous card Ann with a real flavour of childhood days at the seaside, just wonderful!
    I'm sure that Cynthia must have loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's terrific Ann. Cynthia is a very lucky lady to have received this card.I'm sure she's thrilled with it.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's lovely work, Ann. I KNOW Her-on-High loved it because she told me so herslf!! It's really nostaligic and she loves scenes so much.
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. The lady herself LOVES it and plans to get it framed soon. Thanks so much my friend. Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x