Tuesday, 24 March 2009

Happy Brithday R L!

Click on image to enlarge

I'm not getting much crafting time just now but couldn't miss Rainbow Lady's Challenge #52! The theme of the challenge this week is Birthday because it's the challenge's first birthday and has also been Cynthia's. The background was created using several of the gold shades of Twinkling H2Os and then stamped with versamark and embossed with gold ep. The rose script stamp is by Hero Arts and is one I've had for a few years now but don't use often enough. The Happy Birthday is from a See D's set. Simply matted onto gold mirri card.
Very simple really but thank you for your visit today.

9 comments:

  1. A really beautiful card Ann. I love that stamp too! Who's going to be the lucky recipient?
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and just love the colours. Thanks for playing my friend Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card Ann - I'm struggling to find time to craft too. Mind you it would help if I came off the computer!
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Ann, I love that background - note to self: get out the h20s and play with them lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this card Ann,the colour combo is gorgeous,so is the stamp.Hmmmm.....shame,I've already had my birthday!

    Hugs Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful, and elegant card Ann.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Ann, that stamp is lovely.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this card is stunning and i can imagine in real life just how rich and classic it must be
    great stamping and inspiration ann
    luv
    linniexxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely elegant card Ann.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x