Sunday, 8 March 2009

Christmas in March!

Click on image to enlarge

It's been a funny old week in some ways and although I've been doing other creative things, this is the first card I've got made since last Sunday! I'd like to thank Linnie for the kick up the sit upon which got me going again. She doesn't know that she administered the kick but last Monday saw the launch of the Cute Daisy May challenges and I desperately wanted to join in the first one before time ran out. It's a sketch challenge and I decided to use it to get another christmas card ready. The backing papers are from HOTP and K & company plus a couple of pieces from Joanna Sheen CDs. The bottom piece is more purple than it looks in the photo - the flash seems to have changed it a bit. The stamps are: top corner, part of a umount flourish stamp ebossed with silver detail ep, a See D's greeting stamped in wisteria chalk and Baggy jumper Messy Rabbit by Joanna Sheen coloured with sakura purple stardust pen and inktense pencils.

13 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Ann, brilliant idea to start your Christmas cards early, I must try that!
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ann
    The bunnies are soooo lovely

    Ive passed on an award to you check out my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah my favourite Messy Bunny stamp - love that sentiment Ann.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ann,
    I'm glad you managed to make our first challenge - thanks for joining us. This is such a cute image!
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really fab Ann - Lavvie will be proud of you!! Thanks for joining in with the Cute Daisy may Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Ann, these stamps are fabulous such fun
    x Wheezie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ann he looks as good in March as he does in the Winter he is one cute guy and I love your work so much.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, he is lovely, Ann and you have coloured him so nicely!!! I NEARLY missed this one as it did not come up on my up-dater!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think purple really suits Messy Rabbit and this is just lovely.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ann Fantastic work as always thankyou so much for joining us i looove that stgamp
    luv
    linnie
    thankyou for all your hints and tips

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute, cute, cute, love it. Thanks for joining in the Cute Daisy May fun this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic card Ann, gorgeous. I love the colours.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colours Ann, really gives it a winter feel.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x