Sunday, 8 March 2009

An Award


I'm on the receiving end of this award again this morning to go with the one that Ali and Beryl gave me (you'll see it if you scroll to the bottom). This time I'm very honoured to receive it from Kath whose blog is well worth checking out. I'm supposed to pass this on to 10 people, but I have passed so many on recently that I've pretty much exhausted the people I can pass it to and there are so many wonderful blogs out there that I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who take the trouble to do one. It's like having a magazine that slots in new pages daily! As you can see from my blog roll, I have far more than 10 favourites and appreciate all the lovely visitors I get so if you don't have this award please feel free to add it to your blog.

2 comments:

  1. This is SO well deserved, Ann. Your work is fabulous and your blog is always so interesting.
    Love and light
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Dragon, this award is so well deserved Ann.

    Hugs Sandie x

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x