Sunday, 8 February 2009

Seeing Spots!

Click on image to enlarge

This card is one I thoroughly enjoyed doing despite the fact that it's a relatively simple one. The iris (by rubbadubbadoo) has been stamped on to white linen card using jet black stazon and coloured with Derwent inktense pencils. The backing paper is from my stash and the gold card has been put through the swiss dots cuttlebug folder. The embellishments are gold brads, self adhesive pearls and a small white satin ribbon bow. I've done it for Tanda Teaser's 'Seeing Spots' challenge this week.
Thank you for popping by.

13 comments:

  1. This is just lovely Ann, it has a gorgeous 'sophisticated' look to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its lovely Ann,love the colouring in,is that with you new pencils that you got yesterday??
    gorgeous stamp isnt it
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply elegant Ann, love the Iris.

    Hugs Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a wow Ann - nice to get away from the hearts for a while.

    Ann xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that one... the colours are so spring-like
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so stylish i love it
    linniex

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card Ann - thanks for joining the Tanda Teaser this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very classy, elegant card Ann,
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ann ,your card is just perfect. I love the gold swiss dots too. Very pretty. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very elegant Ann. I love it.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ann, don't know where I have been this week lol, another one I have missed. I love the Gold Swiss Dots and your beautiful colouring.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful. I just love that flower.
    Jacqui (Calexico)

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x