Monday, 16 February 2009

P-P-P-P-Pansies!

Click on image to enlarge

This offering is for Rainbow Lady's Challenge which is "Fans" and we can either make a fan shaped card or use one or more fans on our creation. This has given me the opportunity to use a rubber stamp that I don't use nearly often enough. It's by Rubber Stampede and it was among my very early purchases. It is stunning stamped onto vellum but on this occasion, I've stamped onto pearlised paper. I stamped the image 5 times with versamark and embossed with black fine detail ep then coloured them with twinkling H2Os. The fan blades are held together with a turquoise brad. The backing papers were created using alcohol inks - onto the same pearlised paper for the blues and glossy card for the yellow and gold. The only other embellishments are the self adhesive pearls and the Happy Birthday peel off. Thanks for a great challenge again Cynthia!

19 comments:

  1. A stunning card Ann, the choice of colours are perfect.

    Hugs Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh fabulous absolutely fabulous. I love this stamp!! and I love how you have used it.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ann this is stunning and gorgeous.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A simply wonderful creation Ann. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ann the high quality of your work never ceases to amaze me your design and colouring etc etc etc is truly a work of art and very inspiring.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so beautiful Ann.What a gorgeous stamp and I love how you've used it.
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card as usual Ann, I love your stamp and the way you have used it.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I adore that stamp ! This is so pretty...I love it ! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous fan Ann. It is a lovely stamp.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful Ann, i love the colours you've chosen
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh oh oh my... this is really beautiful Ann. I bet it is even more magnificent in real life!! What a talented lady
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another winner!! gorgeous stunning card Ann and lovely use of the Alcohol inks
    Wendy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card, the image is fab and i love how you have created the background
    x Wheezie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh! love everything about this one Ann. Great background too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning as usual Ann your work is always fantastic and you keep coming up with new ideas. Cathy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A truly stunning card Ann, I love it!
    I have this stamp too, and every time I use it I wonder why I don't use it more often (although it is a bit time consuming with all that stamping and cutting out etc.)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a Fabulous card Ann. I love the colours. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x