Friday, 6 February 2009

New Award

My lovely forum and blogging friend Ann has given me this award. I'm thrilled to receive it because Ann produces wonderfully inspiring work herself (if you don't believe me, got check it out for yourself - but take a cuppa with you because you could be there quite some time!) and also because I greatly value Ann's friendship. I'm supposed to pass it on to 5 other people but to keep it to just 5 simply isn't possible so I'm passing it to:

Chrissie
Ali
Beryl
Frankie
Wendy
Cynthia
Irene
Wendy

I could put triple the number of people on this list but I have to stop somewhere so to all those of you who visit my blog, I appreciate and value your visits, support and friendship.

8 comments:

  1. Well done in getting this award, Ann, and it is MOST well deserved, as your work, support of others and modesty is an inspirtation to us all. So I am extremely flattered and honoured that you have passed this on to me
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Ann, I appreciate this very much.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for this Ann. You really deserve it too.
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really kind of you Ann and thank you so much!
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for thinking of me when passing on this award. You'll see it on my sidebar.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very well deserved Ann, your work is outstanding.

    Hugs Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Ann and thank you so much for passing this on to me, I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ann,

    So Happy you stopped by The Pink Elephant!! Hope you will join us on Monday for our 1st Challenge!!

    Hugs,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x