Thursday, 19 February 2009

All you need is love

Click on image to enlarge

Today I'm sharing a couple of ATCs that I've made for a swap. The theme is 'all you need is love' to be interpreted any way we choose - the only criteria being to use red and gold. I've created the backgrounds with alcohol inks and overstamped with a stamp from elusive images using versamark ink and gold detail ep. Each of the ATCs have 2 shrink plastic hearts with gold embossing powder. The other hearts are dome stickers. I'm entering these ATCs into the Wednesday Stamper challenge which this week is 'shiny'.
Thanks for popping by today.

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Ann. Whoever gets one of those will be delighted I'm sure.
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so lovely ... the effect is just so perfect.

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're lovely Ann. Love all that gold.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just perfect and SO beautiful for the shiny challenge. Your ATCs look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can vouchsafe they are gorgeous!!! I have them here in my hand for adding to the swap pile, Ann. Beautiful work.

    Thanks for your generous comments on my blog and the inclusion in your swap ennvie ...
    Love and light
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Ann they are beautiful whoever gets these will be more than a happy buny.

    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow,love these Atc's Ann, they look so rich.....well done with the shrink plastic hearts,they are excellent.

    Hugs Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful ATC's Ann, love the gold hearts and the background is gorgeous.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ann,

    Gorgeous, just gorgeous. I love them. You are so clever with your backgrounds they are amazing.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always thrilled to receive your comments, thank you for taking the time to leave them x